Eneko Lopez gReebok Zig Pulse, d out the window of the lodgings he shared with his fellow priests. There was nothing to see, in the middle of the night, except the occasional flashes of cannon fire.
Hearing footst , Nike lebron viii south beach nter the room, he glanced over his shoulder. It was Diego and Pierre, not to his surprise. Of the four of them, Francis was the least sensitive to evil auras.
"Yes, Diego and Pierre, I felt it also. It woke me up. Twice—and with a dikobe 6nt flavor to each. They're using the same rituals but following slightly different procedures. We've got two Satanists, or nike kobe vi, ks of them, working in this place."
"Yes. But why two, I wonder? One of them will be Emeric's agent, for a certainty. Who is the other working for? It wouldn't be Chernobog. For his own reasons, the demon avoids satanic rituals as carefully as we do."
Lopez shrugged. "Hard to say. The Dark One penetrates everywhere, in this wicked world." He slapped the windowsill with exasperation. "This cursed island!"
" nike kobe vi,oes not really smell like an evil place to me, Eneko. And I am—you may recall—a rather accomplished witch-smeller."
Eneko sighed. "Yes, I know. But whether it's nike kobe vi,il or not, there's something on Corfu that impedes all of our own magic." He clenched his fist, slowly, as a man might crush a lemon. "Were that not true, we could deal with these Satanists easily. I could sense that they are skilled enough—one, especially—but not powReebok Zig Energy.
没有评论:
发表评论